To be held on October, 28-30, 2015, at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, USA, this multi-day event is a joint industry-academic venture with Petfood Innovation Workshop and Kansas State University to promote innovation, research and talent development focused on pet food and pet treat manufacturing.
View a video showing highlights from Petfood Innovation Workshop, held in April. Register now to guarantee your place.
Sneak peek of featured speakers:
- Dr. Greg Aldrich, Research Associate Professor, Kansas State University
- Steve Kelly, Deputy Secretary, Kansas Department of Commerce
- Dr. Cassie Jones, Assistant Professor of Feed Technology, Kansas State University
- Dr. Gordon Smith, Grain Science & Industry Department Professor, Head and IGP Institute Director, Kansas State University
- Dr. Ken Odde, Professor and Head, Department of Animal Sciences and Industry, Kansas State University