* The Global Food Safety Initiative, a consortium of companies and organizations from around the world, led by retailers such as Walmart, that strives to continuously improve food safety management systems to ensure confidence in the delivery of food to consumers;
* The quickly changing regulatory landscape, especially in the US (speaker is Judi Lazaro, director of customer relations for AIB International);
* How to prepare for -- and survive -- an FDA inspection (presented by Bob McDonald of Food Safety Validation);
* Creating and improving a HACCP program (by David Rosenblatt, DVM, of Sher Consulting and Training);
* Testing and controlling for toxins and other contaminants.Be sure to register for Petfood Workshop by February 15, 2011, to save up to 15%. If you also register for Petfood Forum, you'll save even more on your Petfood Workshop registration!