- A full schedule for each conference (Petfood Forum and Petfood Workshop), plus schedules by track within each conference;
- A list of speakers, including photos and bios;
- A list of exhibitors, searchable by name and product category, with a "Map It" function that takes users directly to the exhibit hall floor map;
- The ability to "favorite" sessions and speakers, adding them to a My Planner feature for each user, along with the ability to check off each session attended or exhibitor visited;
- A notes function that allows users to take personal notes and email them to colleagues (or to themselves to access after the conference);
- A "buzz" feature alerting users to special sessions or exhibits, plus any changes in schedule or locations;
- Access to information on conference hotels, transportation and area restaurants and attractions;
- Access to Petfood Industry's social media, including direct access to a Petfood Forum Twitter hashtag; and
- The ability to log in to the A2Z system to access further Petfood Forum information.
Petfood Forum is launching an app for its 2014 conference and Petfood Workshop: Marketing to Today's Consumers. The app, produced by A2Z Inc. under its ChirpE mobile platform, will be available mid-March.
testThe app will allow Petfood Forum and Workshop participants to customize their conference experience and keep up with any changes or announcements. Features include: