Monday, August 2, 2010

Zuke's sponsors dog athletes

In March, Zuke's shared its corporate social responsibility report containing details of the company's environmental stewardship and community involvement, including its initiative to sponsor dog athletes.
Zuke's sponsors nearly one dozen dog athletes and teams, from search and rescue dogs like the
LaPlata county, Colorado USA search and rescue team to entertainers like the Flying Houndz frisbee team.
"Our company's roots lie within the outdoors and around the concept of dog athletes, " said Patrick Meiering, founder of Zuke's. "We got our start in my garage in 1995 when I started creating my own version of today's power bones with a hand mixer. I was inspired to create all-natural, performance-driven treats that would support my dog's energy and body function on the trails after a long day of hiking."

No comments:

Post a Comment