Nutrition, as we know, is the foundation for all the many new products and innovations developed in our industry. And many of you are involved with pet nutrition as part of your daily work, either directly or peripherally. That means you undoubtedly have questions from time to time for which you can't easily or readily find the answers.
What if you had an entire panel of nutrition experts to turn to? That will happen on April 15 during Petfood Workshop: Hands-on Nutrition in Chicago. You can ask any question you'd like of five nutritionists:
* Greg Aldrich, PhD, Pet Food & Ingredient Technology;
* Brittany Vester Boler, PhD, University of Illinois;
* Serge Boutet, Mondou Ltd.;
* Kerry Cramer, PhD, Trouw Nutrition; and
* Thomas R. Willard, PhD, TRW Consulting.
In fact, you can participate ahead of time by sending your questions now. Simply add a comment to this post or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
And be sure to register for Petfood Workshop. You'll receive a 20% discount if you also register for Petfood Forum 2010, April 12-14.