Europet Bernina, the supplier and developer of pet brands like Aqua Della, Heartfelt, EBI and D&D, with branches in the Netherlands, Germany and France, has been a steady source of innovation, creativity and reliability in the industry for many years.
Because of this agreement, the international supplier of pet products Laroy Group now employs 225 people and has a turnover of EUR65 million (US$71 million) in 62 countries across the globe. Laroy Group aims to be a very competitive and reliable partner for all pet supplies. In the important home markets Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg, and beyond. This acquisition significantly strengthens its position in The Netherlands, France and especially Germany.
The main proprietary brands of the new Laroy Group are:
- Duvo+: Accessories and snacks for dogs, cats, birds, small animals, fish and reptiles
- Europet Bernina – EBI: Specialty scratching posts, plastics and accessories for cats, dogs and small animals
- Witte Molen: Manufacturer of bird- and small animal food
- Heartfelt: Stylish cat and dog furniture
- Aqua Della: High-end decoration items for sweet- and salt water aquariums
- Cédé: Specialist in egg food for birds
- D&D | Dream & Dare: Lifestyle accessories with unique design for dogs and cats
- Coockoo: Trendy toys for dogs and cats