Friday, February 27, 2015

Hugs Pet Products teaming up with Paula Deen

    TV personality Paula Deen and Hugs Pet Products are partnering to launch a petfood and product line.
    Hugs, based in Montreal, Missouri, is known for its Chillz line of pet cooling products like dog mats and toys, and also sells products including bowls, apparel, birdhouses, dog cots and houses, pet health products and leashes.
    Hugs’ Paula Deen line will include petfood, treats and toys.
    "Pet products and pet food is something I wanted to do for a while because everyone who knows me knows I just adore animals,” Deen said. "I want to share my love for animals with my fans and fellow pet lovers by creating special products and treats for their pets to enjoy.”
    Deen will be at the Hugs Pet Products booth (3351) at the Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Florida, USA, on Thursday, March 5, from 1 to 4 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment