Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Perfect Pet launches online dog food store


    My Perfect Pet, a fresh, frozen and all-natural dog food company in California, USA, has launched a new online store at www.5thAvenueDog.com.
    My Perfect Pet’s online store will give consumers across the lower 48 states access to the company's dog food via overnight delivery. The online retail store offers six different food blends: Knight’s, Boomer’s, Buckaroo, Hunter’s, Roxy’s and Snuggles. My Perfect Pet dog treats, Bobo’s Bites and Party Bites, will soon be available to purchase online as well.
    “This makes My Perfect Pet available to anyone with an address, even in areas where we do not yet have distribution to retailers,” says president of My Perfect Pet, Karen Scoggins. “Now dog lovers across the continental US can give their dogs the best food, all with the convenience of having it delivered right to their doors.”
    To buy products off the My Perfect Pet webpage, customers can select “Buy Online” on the left banner or “Purchase” at the top menu, which will redirect them to the 5th Avenue Dog online retailer. The online store offers a secured input for credit and debit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment